11.15.2010

A Case of the Can't Cook

Sorry I've been MIA, I think all the promotion to get people to vote for my recipe last week has given me a serious case of the 'Can't Cook Right Now'.

I want to make this but I don't have the energy or inclination to grocery shop at the moment, so I'm content stopping at El Charrito and buying a veggie burrito for $3. I even got the Le Creuset in the mail Friday...and all I did was watch my sister make cashew brittle with it. Chile night to come for everyone who voted....as soon as I pull myself together and face the kitchen again.

Wow adding those two links above really took a lot out of me. I'm gonna rest up, but I'll be back soon as we prep for holiday craziness.
If I stare at this picture long enough, do you think the calories will seep in through my thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment