7.25.2010

What's in Store This Week...

  • I'm planning to make Whole Milk Ricotta from scratch..think it will be easy? Depends on if I can find cheesecloth somewhere before tomorrow night...Look for a Guerrilla Cooking Sequel.
  • Alicia has inspired me to try my mother's famed lamb marinade, but with a chop instead of a leg (it's incredibly less expensive and doesn't deal inviting a ton of people over) Maybe by the weekend.
  • My half-marathon training as stepped up--does anyone have helpful tips about what to eat when you're training for a big run?
  • Finally--it's the last week of the month. I still have a TON of veggies frozen over from June, so looks like I'll be doing a lot of creative cooking to use all of those up. Can't wait to see what transpires.

No comments:

Post a Comment